“Forward Thinking, Adaptable and Inquisitive”
What I’m currently working on…
As a Philosophy student, I’m constantly reading and engaging with materials from a broad range of genres, from ancient Arabic to fitness podcasts; trying to understand any practical applications to better our lives. Here is a selection of my writings –
- Why Philosophy Graduates should be considered just as vital as Science and Engineering Graduates to the Technology and Business Sector.
- My Environmental Project: Creating a Podcast on our Responses to the Climate Crisis
- Take a Moment to Claim this Time. What this Pandemic is teaching me about my life.
- “When Will I Need That?” How understanding Science can be beneficial to the Humanities and Arts
- Making Sense of Shiva; Understanding the Complexity of Hindu Gods
Find out about me…
From qualifications to previous work experience, here you can find everything you could want to know about my skills and abilities that make me a dynamic and integral person.
Subject Representative for the Humanities at the University of Gloucestershire
Level 6 Degree Course Representative for Religion, Philosophy and Ethics
Previous work experience in business administration and revenue protection as estate security, with part time catering and bar work
Held the leadership role of Head Boy during Sixth Form, and was in charge of managing a student body and various charity events.
Coordinator for summer team building and sport camps for young people transitioning to Secondary School.
Qualified Judo Black Belt and Assistant Instructor at the former European School of Judo.
Served with the RAF Air Cadets in public ceremonial events, field-craft, flying, marksmanship and outward bound leadership courses.